Friday, April 27, 2012

Mother's Day Printable


Here's a little Mother's Day printable for you to share with those important women in your life. Folded like a matchbook it's a perfect size to slip in a favorite tea bag.






Every evening after we tuck the kids into bed my husband and I have a cup of herbal tea. Bruce likes to experiment and try new flavors. I stick with just one, my favorite, Bigelow Sweet Dreams. It's the cheapest brand at the grocery store and I probably never would have tried it if I hadn't borrowed some from my mom when we ran out. It's very yummy and helps me to calm down and get ready for bed.


So when thinking of what to make for Mother's Day I could think of nothing better to give the mothers I know than relaxation and a good nights sleep. That's really all that is on my wish list at the moment.
You can also download from Box.com HERE

1 comment: