Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now in 3D!




3D is the hot thing right now, right? 3D movies, TV's, video games... I know my kids love it. Personally, 3D just gives me a dull headache for the rest of the day.



But these cute 3D pinwheel blocks are no headache :) I love the way they are turning out! I'm not going to go into too much detail about how they are made, because I am using THIS pattern to make them, but I'll tell you they are fast and easy, and a layer cake and a bit of white is all you need.



I did do a search for 3D pinwheel quilts and I found this really fun one...



I think I like it even better than mine because you don't have to sew those little triangles... they are just folded! There is a tutorial for this one on her blog HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love fabrigomi... Kids love the 3D effect on the quilt. Caren with a "C" http://www.PreservingHomeBasics.com

    ReplyDelete