Monday, April 11, 2011

Daydream Dress



Strictly for the fun of it, with no wild dreams about actually winning, I entered a fun contest over at Riley Blake Designs called Cruising With Riley Blake. The idea is to enter a clothing item made from Riley Blake fabric. I had my eye on this fabric, called Daydream Cottons, and the pattern was just in my stash. It actually came together very quickly on a Saturday night and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.



The back is what sold me on the pattern (which is called Macy Giggles Sundress by Izzy and Ivy) I used a couple Riley Blake flower buttons as well, just to rub it in a little how much I love their products ;)



Sorry, no smiles from little P today...

The first place prize is a very cool beach cruiser bicycle that I would very much love to call my own. Second and third place will recieve Riley Blake fabric bundles (also very cool!)



You can click HERE to check out my dress in further detail.



Let me know if any of you have your own entries as well, I'd love to see them!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely Nancy!!! I'm so pleased to see my fabric collection used itn such a beautiful dress. My little girl would go nuts for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's beautiful fabric, I had a lot of fun making this dress.

    ReplyDelete