Thursday, December 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

I am in love with these paper dolls! She'll custom make you a darling little boy or girl to look like YOUR darling little boy or girl. She also has lots of different outfit lines to choose from. I have been cutting and laminating for weeks now so both my girls can get a set for Christmas. It's been so much fun! You can click on any of these pictures to take you to the creators blog.
This site is full of the cutest little gnomes I've ever seen. I have a thing for gnomes but I try to keep my collection small because my husband thinks it's kind of weird. I have also purchased her latest book. It's full of wonderful little embroidery patterns for gnomes, animals, cupcakes and more.

This is my favorite quilt right now, and I get to stare at it every time I go to work! It was created by the owner of Pine Needles. I can't wait to get started on making my own.

I couldn't list my favorite things without mentioning these 3 little people! We took a trip to Temple Square the other night. It was sooooooooooooo cold! Still without a camera (hint hint Santa) so these pictures are pretty dark.
And lastly, a picture for my favorite time of year... CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment